Browse our vegetarian Easter recipes for a deliciously meat-free feast this Easter weekend.
1. Parsnip, broccoli and goat's cheese bake.
This vegetarian traybake makes a hearty meal using just one roasting dish, saving on the washing up! Find the recipe here.
2. Whole roasted cauliflower with garlic and paprika.
Smothered in a smoky paprika butter and topped with herby breadcrumbs, this whole roasted cauliflower is a delicious alternative for a main meal. Find the recipe here.
3. Butternut squash and stilton filo pie.
This impressive pie is packed with so many rich, hearty flavours it makes an excellent vegetarian Easter lunch recipe. Find the recipe here.
4. Red onions stuffed with bulgur wheat, celeriac and kale.
Try this delicious take on traditional stuffed peppers with sweet red onions that are loaded with hearty bulgur, nutty celeriac, fragrant kale and creamy Stilton. Find the recipe here.
5. Kale and cauliflower cheese.
For a tasty meat-free main or a scrumptious side to your roast dinner, combine crispy kale and a gooey blend of Cheddar, Manchego and hard cheese for a heavenly bake. Find the recipe here.