Terms and conditions for the Tesco Heineken Light Social Competition Promotion – Win a GoPro.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tesco Heineken Light Social Competition Promotion – Win a GoPro.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Heineken Ireland Limited trading at One Kilmainham Square, Kilmainham, Dublin 8 (“the Promoter”).
- You must be over 18 years of age and reside in the Republic of Ireland to enter the Heineken Light Tesco Promotion (“the Competition”), entry via social mechanic ‘liking & commenting’ on post.
- By entering the Competition, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Employees and/or relatives of employees of the Promoter, its associated companies and any agents connected to the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition and/or win any prizes.
- The Competition is running from midday Wednesday 6th September until midnight Tuesday 3rd of October in the Republic of Ireland. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. Only one entry per person per day is permitted.
- No purchase of any product is required to enter the Competition.
- The Promotion will take place on Tesco’s Facebook Page for the Republic of Ireland.
- To enter via Social Mechanic Competition, customers must ‘like & comment’ underneath the social post.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received or for undelivered or delayed comments which were unable to be sent or received due to technical failure or any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
- There will be x1 winner of the social promotion. The Competition prize includes: GoPro Hero 5 Session.
- An independent adjudicator and/or panel of judges will select the winners. In all respects the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the judges' decision.
- Prize winners will be contacted between Wednesday 4th October to Tuesday 10th October via Facebook messenger from the profile they entered. If the winner selected is not available for any reason when contacted in relation to the prize, the Promoter shall select an alternative winner within 48 hours.
- Delivery of prizes and time of delivery will be arranged directly with the winner. If the delivery is not accepted at agreed time, the Promoter reserves the right to return the prizes to their storage facility and it will be the responsibility of the prize winner to then arrange for delivery.
- The prize will be issued subject to proof of valid identification and age verification.
- Terms and conditions of prize provider may apply.
- The winner may be required for publicity purposes. Entrants agree by entering the Competition to participate in such publicity including but not limited to the publication of their names and photographs for advertising and/or promotional purposes. Should a winner be unable or unwilling to take part in any such publicity, the Promoter may at its discretion choose a replacement winner without future reference or obligation to the original winner.
- No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse payment of any reward if there is any suspicion of fraud or in the event that winner notification has been incorrectly (e.g. by reason of technical fault, computer and/or printing error) printed and/or generated and/or sent to the winner on the Promoter’s behalf.
- No warranty or guarantee is given by the Promoter in relation to any of the prizes and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, and trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, additional expenses, injury or death howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise arising out of the Competition or receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to the Competition and the Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or the obligations of any third parties associated with any prize (including without limitation the promoter of any prize) and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- During the Competition, any request or complaint concerning the Competition and Terms and Conditions may be sent via e-mail to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. You will be contacted within a reasonable time after receipt. The Promoter will not engage in any correspondence related to the selection of any prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the Competition (and/or any related Prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter is also entitled to vary the prizes if, due to unforeseen circumstances it becomes impossible to provide the prizes as described or in its opinion, it would be inappropriate in any way. In that event, prizes of equal or similar value will be offered.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Heineken promotes responsible drinking. Please visit drinkaware.ie for more information.