Enjoy tasty twists on traditional lamb dishes this Easter weekend.
1. Leg of lamb with apricot stuffing and mint couscous.
Create a delicious Easter lunch of fragrant sweet apricots, pistachios and za'atar stuffing and served with toasted couscous, creamy feta and parsley for a truly impressive dish. Find the recipe here.
2. Roast leg of lamb with hasselback potatoes.
For a showstopping roast recipe that's sure to impress, pair an anchovy crust of anchovies, garlic and lemon juice with fragrant rosemary hasselback potatoes for full on flavour. Find the recipe here.
3. Roast leg of lamb with mint and caper sauce.
Give your classic roast leg of lamb a flavourful twist with the addition of capers, lemon and garlic. Find the recipe here.
4. Roast leg of lamb with mint pesto sauce.
A mouthwatering roast leg of lamb with a fresh and fragrant mint and pesto sauce. Find the recipe here.
5. Roast lamb with caramelised onions.
Complement your traditional roast lamb with sweet caramelised onions for a flavoursome twist on a classic dish. Find the recipe here.