November Statement Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
Bord Gáis Energy Prize – Clubcard November Statement giveaway
One prize of “a Year’s Free Electricity” from Bord Gáis Energy up to the value of €1,000
The competition is running from 18th November 2019, until close of business 8th December 2019, by Tesco Ireland Ltd.
- This competition is open to all consumers (aged 18 or over). Employees of Bord Gáis Energy or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or of its advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
- There is one prize of “a free electricity supply” for 1 year to the value of €1,000 from Bord Gáis Energy only in accordance with clause 7.
- If the winner of the prize is not a current Bord Gáis Energy electricity account holder then they will be required to change Supplier to Bord Gáis Energy for their electricity supply if they wish to avail of the prize. Once the registration is successfully completed then Bord Gáis Energy will apply the prize in accordance with clause 7. If the change of supplier cannot be completed successfully then Bord Gáis Energy cannot apply the prize and another winner will be chosen in accordance with clause 4.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by Tesco from the list of Clubcard’s scanned with the coupon from 18th November 2019 to 8th December 2019.
- Tesco will pick the winner subject to their Terms & Conditions of entry of the competition on back of the coupon. The winner will be notified in writing by 17th December 2019, and will be given until 7th January 2020, to respond. If a prize-winner does not contact Tesco Ireland Ltd in that time another winner will be drawn.
- Tesco will securely pass the name, address and contact details of the winner to Bord Gáis Energy to arrange for the prize to be credited.
- The prize is “free electricity for 1 year”. If the winner is an existing Bord Gáis Energy residential electricity customer, then the prize will be awarded by placing €1,000 credit (including VAT) on the winning customer’s electricity account. €1,000 represents “free electricity for a year” based on the average customer bill. This €1,000 prize of “free electricity for a year” is based on BGE’s standard electricity Urban 24-hour tariff (s) available at 28th October 2019. There will be no increase in the value of the prize as a result of any changes to energy prices. €1,000 is the maximum amount that will be placed on the winning customer’s account. No additional amount will be placed on the account if the winning customer’s yearly usage exceeds this amount. If the €1,000 or part thereof remains unused by the winning customer at the end of the year than any remaining amount will be retained on the customer’s electricity account and be carried forward for the customer’s future payments for electricity. If the winning customer closes their Bord Gáis Energy electricity account, there will be no refund of any remaining prize money on the account.
- If the winning customer closes their Bord Gáis Energy electricity account and moves to another supplier Bord Gáis Energy will not transfer any remaining prize money on the account to the new supplier or refund the prize money.
- The winning customer will not be permitted to transfer the prize of €1,000 or part thereof from their electricity account to any other Bord Gáis Energy account.
- The judge's decision (Tesco) on the winner is final.
- The winner shall allow 60 working days after the draw takes place for receipt of the prize or for the credit to appear on their Bord Gáis Energy electricity account.
- The prize is offered as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
- The promoter is Tesco Ireland Ltd.
- The promoter and Bord Gáis Energy reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion.
Centre Parcs prize:
One prize of a Center Parcs short family 4-day mid-week or a 3-day weekend break in a four-bedroom (sleeps 8) woodland lodge at Center Parcs Longford Forest Resort www.centerparcs.ie/discover-center-parcs/lodge-holidays/accommodation-type/woodland-lodges.html). No cash alternative for vouchers. The break must be taken between 6th January 2020, and 26th June 2020, and is subject to availability. The standard Center Parcs terms and conditions of booking will apply these can be found on centerparcs.ie/information/terms-and-conditions. Competition runs from 18th November 2019, to close of business 8th December 2019. Participants must scan their coupon with their Tesco Clubcard during this time. The winner will be chosen randomly by Tesco from the coupons scanned from 18th November 2019, to close of business 8th December 2019. If the winner is under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of the break to be 21 or over. Tesco will pick the winner subject to their Terms & Conditions of entry of the competition on back of the coupon. The winner will be notified in writing by 17th December 2019 and will be given until 7th January 2020 to respond. If a prize-winner does not contact Tesco Ireland Ltd in that time another winner will be drawn. Tesco Ireland Ltd., and Center Parcs reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at their sole discretion.