BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN 2 TICKETS TO A 6 NATIONS GAME; PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS – IRELAND
Promoter: Diageo Ireland, St. James’s Gate, Dublin 8.
1. Be in with a chance to win 2 tickets to a 6 Nations Game. (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland and are aged 18 years or over (proof of age required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
2. Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
3. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
4. The competition is live from 02/01/2020 to 28/01/2020, the (“Promotion Period”). Text entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be invalid and shall not be entered into the Promotion but may incur standard network costs.
5. No purchase necessary for this Promotion. To enter the Promotion, freetext via SMS the text word stated on the Guinness promotional material in participating retailer stores (“Stout”) to 50400. You should check with your mobile network operator if any charges shall apply to the sending of the text word to 50400.
6. A maximum of one entry per phone number will be accepted for entry into the Promotion.
7. Winners will be chosen at random on the 29th of January 2020 from all valid entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is 4 sets of tickets (2 tickets per winner) to watch the 6 Nations Game, Ireland v Scotland, Sat 1 Feb, 4.45pm (the “Prize”). 8 Tickets in total, one winner can only win 2 tickets max.
9. The number of Prizes available is dependent on retailer and text word. 8 Tickets in Total.
10. The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative and there is no alternative prize to the stated Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. All entrants must ensure that they are contactable after the closing date on the phone number which submitted the freetext entry. The winners will be notified by telephone that they have won the tickets. If the winners are not available at the time of calling by the Promoter and/or the winners do not return the Promoter’s call within 72 hours of being contacted, then the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner at their Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter shall deliver the Prize to the winners by the 4th of February 2020.
12. Allocation of Prize(s) will be to individual(s) only. The Prize winner must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the Prize. Prize offered as stated.
13. The winners’ names can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Guinness Six Nations THT, C/O Verve, 72 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
14. Subject to the winner being and looking over 25 years old the winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity which the Promoter reserves the right to use in any future marketing materials.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion, Prize and or these terms and conditions without notice.
16. Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
17. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion. Entries that are not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable or not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted as valid entries. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to a lack of network coverage, operator error, handset issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control. Proof of testing will not be taken as proof of entry. The freetext provider running the mobile element of this Promotion is Return2Sender, 3rd Floor, Marine House, Clanwilliam Terrace, Dublin 2 – Ireland.
18. The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize(s).
20. Entries must not be sent through agents of third parties.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.